Wrestling Endowment Jamboree Criteria
- Jamboree must be registered with YEA to avoid it counting as one of the wrestler’s 15 matches.
- Jamboree must be the first tournament of the season.
- A student may wrestle no more than five (5) matches.
- A match consists of (2) 1-minute rounds with a 30-second rest between rounds.
- All gate proceeds, excluding sales tax, are to be donated to YEA to help pay vestment for member schools participating in this jamboree.
- The jamboree may include additional fund raising events (concessions, etc.) to raise funds for schools’ expenses.
- Any expenses incurred (travel, custodian, etc.) will be absorbed by the participating schools.
- Jamboree may count as one of the ten required practices.
- There is no maximum limit on the number of schools who may participate in the jamboree.
- All classifications may wrestle together.
- Jamboree officials and workers should be encouraged to donate their services.
- IHSAA cards will not be honored as the jamboree is ONLY allowed as a fund-raising event for YEA.